First, the installation environment <br /> Install the product in the cabinet, wet hands are strictly prohibited. Temperature: -40 ～ 85 ℃; relative humidity: RH≤95%;
Altitude: ﹤ 3Km;
Installation Guidelines for Lightning Arrester
1. During installation, the wiring method must be correct (refer to the installation wiring diagram). Do not connect it incorrectly or missed. Missing or incorrect wiring may cause damage to the device during a major lightning strike.
2. The "PE" port of the lightning protection device must be connected to the power distribution box. The lightning protection device "PE" port is not connected to the power distribution box. The overall lightning protection effect will be worse.
3. The jumper sequence of the extension cable of the network cable must be the same as the original sequence, otherwise: ① the network is unavailable; ② the network speed is slow; ③ the network is unstable.
4. The EIA / TIA wiring standard specifies the line sequence 568A and 568B of the two twisted pairs.
Standard 568A: green white-1 green-2 orange white-3 blue-4 blue white-5 orange-6 brown white-7 brown-8
Standard 568B: Orange White-1 Orange-2 Green White-3 Blue-4 Blue White-5 Green-6 Brown White-7 Brown-8
5, distinguish between inside and outside
Inside: This is interpreted as a trace inside the box.
Outside line: This is interpreted as outside the box.
When installing a signal lightning arrester, pay attention to distinguishing the inner and outer wires. Incorrect wiring methods may cause damage to the device during a major lightning strike.
Automatic reclosing leakage protector
First, the installation environment <br /> Install the product in the cabinet, wet hands are strictly prohibited. Working temperature: -40 ～ 65 ℃; relative humidity: RH≤95%;
Installation Guidelines for Automatic Recloser Leakage Protector
1. This machine can replace the existing conventional leakage protector. When installing this machine, the conventional leakage protector should be removed to avoid the conventional leakage protector acting first.
2. Connect the live and neutral wires at the output end of the air switch to the corresponding input ports L and N of the machine. The L and N terminals of the machine's output are connected to the load equipment. The ground wire PE is connected to the cabinet. Only after the detection is correct can the power be turned on .
3. According to the national electricity safety requirements, an air switch should be installed. When the air switch is selected, it should be larger than the rated current of the machine. If the machine is 10A, the 16A air switch should be installed. If the machine is 20A 25A air switch should be optional.
4. Pay special attention to the directivity of the machine. The input and output terminals cannot be reversed. The machine must be installed behind the air switch during installation.
5. The line from the output line of this machine to the electrical equipment group must be dedicated. When it is a live line or a neutral line, it cannot be connected to other power supply lines to avoid cross power transmission with other switches.
6. If the lightning arrester is used together with the automatic recloser leakage protector, the lightning protector needs to be installed in front of the automatic recloser leakage protector, as shown in the figure below: